November 24, 2010

Thank You, Martin Sheen.


Hello Readers,

Everyone has goals. Some people yearn to play professional baseball. Others want to write the great American novel. Still others desire to buy up all of the blue pens in the world and name them "Joan." These are all well and good, but, ever since I was a young boy, I have had a different dream: to view a movie featuring Martin Sheen. Well, folks, today I did it. I watched "Catch Me If You Can," a really super film that features Sheen as Captain Willard, the father of Bud Fox, an aspiring stockbroker who gets caught up in the deceptive world of greed and lies. It truly is a breath-taking performance, and I can say without hesitation that, when I grow up, I hope to have an eighth of the poise that Sheen displays in delivering it.

Peace. And thank you, Mr. Sheen.

Joey

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome you did a post about Martin Sheen. Ever since I saw him in the West Wing, I've imagined him at the fictional grandfather I always wanted. Bravo. Ironically, I also watched "Catch Me If You Can" last night.

    Sincerely,
    Fellow RU blogger

    ReplyDelete