November 25, 2010

Bumper Sticker Extravaganza!


Hello Party People,

A great question has been weighing on my mind lately: how many people actually read this blog? Well the time has come to find out! I am going to count to three, and when I get there, I want you to scream at the top of your lungs like the world is ending. My magic Scream-O-Meter will automatically calculate how many people just yelled their heads off, and we'll have an official tabulation of my readership.

Okay.

One.... two....three!

Louder!

I can't hear you!

C'mon!

Okay.... good work. And the results are in... four million five hundred sixty-two thousand one hundred seventeen people are reading this blog. Thanks, guys and gals!

Phew... all that screaming wore me out. Luckily, academics haven't been too too difficult lately. Oh certainly I've got my work cut out for me, but I'm really enjoying all my classes. It's been a fun year, and I'm sure it will continue on in a similar fashion.

Alright. Peace.

Joey


No comments:

Post a Comment