March 03, 2010

Hey...


Hello All You Readers,

Well... boy, this is embarrassing, but I've got to be a little bit arrogant here and do some shameless self-promotion. I have decided to adapt and perform Lord Garrison Birdfinch's famous play "Provost of the Habsburgs." A group of friends and I (we call ourselves the Polonius Players) will be staging this performance on March 29th at 9 p.m. in the Mabee Theater. It's going to be great!

Boy, I have been busy lately... It's been test after test after paper after paper. All is going well, though. I am currently taking a class called "Intro to Screenwriting." The goal of the class is to write and be able to market a complete movie. It's been a lot of work and a lot of fun so far! I am sure that it will continue to be. My other classes have been going well, too. Spanish continues to be fun, as does Integrated Humanities.

This second half of the year is really flying by!

Joey

http://www.rockhurst.edu/academic/english/faculty.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment