January 23, 2010

Get Back


Dear Internet,

How have you been? How are your pets? Did you ever get that nasty splinter out your eyelid? That appeared to be infected! Boy, I am sillier than Alphonso Taft (father of President William Howard... Taft) antagonizing a sedated cougar!

The Christmas holidays were somewhat trying for me, but it was good to spend time with my family. I miss them a great deal, but I am so excited to be back at Rockhurst! The first few days back have been a blast. It's rush week in all the fraternities. Though I don't think In will be joining one, my dorm is really buzzing with excitement. 

My classes all seem exciting. I am taking Theology 1050, Int. Spanish II, Comparative Public Policy, and Int. Humanities II. My time in the classroom at Rockhurst has been an incredibly positive, fulfilling experience so far, and I feel this semester will be no different.

Definitely the highlight of my time back so far was winning the Crazy Hat Contest in the pub with my Davy Crockett headgear (http://www.rockhurstdining.com/). I won a free milkshake!

Peace and love.

Joey 

No comments:

Post a Comment