November 15, 2009

Rockhurst Update


Hello Blogging World,

It's been awhile, I guess. Sorry about that. Life here at Rockhurst has been extremely busy. Unfortunately, I have been feeling a bit under the weather, which has not helped matters.

This week, I'd like to highlight a Spanish class I am taking under the tutelage of Sr. Juan Jimenez. He's a great man and great teacher. I am learning a lot of Spanish. My conversational and writing skills have certainly improved as a result of taking the class.

Life outside the class has been fun as well. I've made a lot of new friends at Rockhurst and consider many of them to be a proverbial second family. I am really missing my real family, though, and am certainly looking forward to Thanksgiving!

Alright. See you all later!

Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment