October 12, 2009

Week 7


Hello Terry Bradshaw Followers!

Week 7 at Rockhurst... what can I say. Well, I really had an interesting week in Calculus class. We're studying derivatives, and they are pretty challenging. My teacher, Dr. Greene, has really made the material easy to follow. 

The campus is beautiful right now. The leaves are starting to change and the weather is perfect. This is my favorite time of year. I know Kansas City is supposed to get pretty cold, so I've got to make sure I stock up on some winter coats. But I'll take advantage of the weather while it's still cool.

Turning to the Mustache Appreciation Society.... Things are starting to eat up there too. We are in the middle of planning the 'Stache Bash, a little party for anyone on campus who would like to just come and enjoy the power of the 'Stache and some food and soda. It ought to be a pretty solid time. I hope to see you there.

More to come later.

Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment