October 11, 2009

Week 6


Hello Frequent Fliers!

Another exciting week down at Rockhurst. I've got to say up front that I'd like to give a shout out to my boy Tim Dulle, who wanted his name to appear in this blog.

Not a bad week. A little boring. I've mostly been staying in and watching movies, trying to get caught up on some quality films. The Student Activity Board has been great in facilitating that: they offer a $3 movie night every month, which is great for a film fanatic like me! I recently saw The Informant! with Matt Damon. Not great, but you can't beat $3. 

Everything is well there. Had my first big Calculus test. I'll cross my fingers and hope for the best. The work is steady and tough, but I'm doing my best to keep up with it. 

Still having a great time.

Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment