November 29, 2010

Rod Blog-ojevich

Hello Voters (and Non-Voters),

Just pulled into Nazareth...

Back at RU! Everything's going great right now. Just finished watching the movie Bob Roberts for my political science course. Really interesting film. Glad I got the opportunity to enjoy it!

Other than that, not much. I'm going to miss my family, but I know I will be home in only twelve short days! Christmas is right around the corner, and I've started preparing my list for Santa Claus. Here is an excerpt:

-Ten life-size cardboard cutouts of Mickey Rooney
-A plexiglass window that sings about dreams
-My two front teeth.

Peace.

Joey

1 comment:

  1. Nice post, thanks for sharing this with us. We at Papa China offers many different kinds of customized promotional products at competitive prices.For further query contact us.


    Custom promotional Items

    ReplyDelete