November 22, 2010

My Shoes Are Xylophones!


Hey there, friends,

Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side. Ha ha ha ha... ahhh of course that is just a joke and in no way reflects the official position or stance of Rockhurst University.

On the more serious side, I'd like to say that everything is going just swell for me right now. I had my right toe surgically removed and replaced with a platinum one that gives me extra strength and extra stamina, so I'm studying at an extremely high level right now.

Additionally, my classes are excellent! I'd like to take this time to highlight the Advanced Conversational Spanish course I am taking right now. It is taught by Dr. Duncan, who has been extremely helpful (not to mention entertaining) as I stumble my way through another year learning the language of Pablo Picasso, Pablo Neruda, and Javier Bardem in the movie Vicky Cristina Barcelona. Some people have said that Spanish is the French of Costa Rica. This is accurate.

Well adios, amigos.

Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment