August 31, 2009

Second Week at Rockhurst


Hello World of Blogging,

Week two at Rockhurst: lots of fun and lots of hard work. It's really going well. The teachers are starting to hand out the homework, but I'm doing my best to stay on top of it. I also joined an intramural softball team: The Aggressive Squirrels. It seems like it will be a lot of fun. That's one of the great things about Rockhurst: you don't have to be a super-athlete to play sports and have a good time.

I'm missing my family, but like I've said in the past, the Rockhurst community is incredibly generous and has welcomed its new students with open arms. I've really felt comfortable and have been really impressed by students' commitment to community service and the sense of companionship at the student Masses. It's been excellent.

Semper fi.

Joey

www.rockhurst.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment